ABOUT FIRST GLASS
The joint founders of First Glass Windows still maintain active roles within the company. Together they have over 60 years of experience in every aspect of the double-glazing industry. Their objectives and plans for First Glass have always been for the company to be a cut above the rest, professional, unique in its approach to you the customer - something special…
When we set up First Glass Windows in 1990 our ideals were simple, customer care.
We wanted to offer our customers a fresh, uncomplicated and non-pressured sales and installation service for PVCu windows, doors and conservatories which did away with all the negative things that the double glazing industry was known for.
Our blueprint for success is total commitment to good design, meticulous manufacturing superb installations and attention to detail at all times.
We really do care about our customers and their properties – a sentiment that is apparent in everything we undertake. The quality of work speaks for itself, we don’t need to resort to high pressure sales techniques... we find that recommendations from our customers do the selling for us".
22 GOOD REASONS FOR CHOOSING FIRST GLASS
- First Glass is a FENSA Registered
Company, Reg. No. 10864
- First Glass has continually traded
since 1990 having never gone bust.
- First Glass offers a no strings guarantee for a full 10 years with independent insurance back up.
- First Glass have well equipped showrooms, many companies are just a phone number.
- First Glass have their own qualified surveyors.
- All installations by our own fitting staff.
- A full time service engineer to give quick and efficient after sales service.
- All windows have multi point locking systems
- All windows are fitted with Pilkington
- All residential doors are fitted with
toughened glass and have locking systems approved by the Association of
- Exclusive key locking handles in various
- All windows are fully sculptured and
internally glazed to beat the burglar.
- High security shootbolt locking for higher
- All windows and doors have a 28mm sealed unit
with a 20mm gap, the optimum for heat and sound insulation
- Toughened glass fitted as standard where
required to British standards.
- Restrictor stays and fire escape hinges are
- A wide range of leaded lights, traditional
coloured windows and exclusive bevel designs to enhance your home.
- All frames reinforced with BSI approved
- First Glass do not sell mechanically
jointed frames. All frames are simultaneously welded giving strength
coupled with quality and superior weathersealing.
- PVCu polymer guaranteed colourfast and
extruded to DIN 7748, the highest standard in the world.
- As a licensed credit broker First Glass can offer a range of finance options to assist with your purchase.
- Friendly local service from a company
dedicated to a quality professional job
Without all these features you
are gambling with your greatest asset, YOUR HOME!
(That's why so many of our
customers recommend us again and again.)